Do it yourself MaracasGreat Kids' activity
Wondering what to do with so many Easter plastic eggs? We have a great idea, kids of all ages will love. DIY egg maracas, the best part of the activity is you will not need to many materials, you have already a lot of the most important: Plastic Eggs.
Grains (Popcorn Kernels, beans or lentils)
- Fill Egg with grain of your choice.
Filling your eggfs with different grains each will create a nice variety of different sounds.
- Cradle egg between spoons
- Tape spoons to sides of egg.
Masking tape works the best since you will be able to decorate as you wish. Or get some funny colored/pattern tape to decorate.
- Tape end of spoons together
- Decorate with markers ( preferably use permanent markets)
- The best part: SHAKE!!!!
Have fun and share your pictures with us!